Learn pure Kotlin DI then migrate it to HILT or Dagger.
In this Article, I will explain a simpler way to Perform DI using Kotlin, this method you can use for
- Creating DI framework for your testing environment
- Adding DI to small or sample projects
- When you’re in crises or can’t deal with adding Dagger and want to ship your product fast
- Most importantly the way I do it here, you can migrate it to Dagger with no-brainer steps which I will share in the end too.
- If you’re new to learning Dagger, it will act as a bridge to understand how atomic dependencies/modules are resolved.
Read from Popular Source
Enjoy the article?
a clap is much appreciated if you enjoyed. No sign up or cost associated :)